(click on images to enlarge)
What Are Your Professional Headshots Saying About You?
In a second, your potential clients will size up what you’re all about just by viewing your professional headshots. Good photography “speaks”. What is “says” can make a huge impact.
Contact Us today to schedule your headshots. 757-201-7973
Our commercial clients come to us for a variety of photography needs. Maybe you’re a musician looking for a for a CD cover, a model needing to supplement tear sheets, or a CEO looking for professional headshots for your updated website. Whatever your photography needs, we tailor your session to meet them. We learn what you need before the shoot and plan shots that will meet your photography goals.
Headshots should be updated often. We have many clients, especially business clients, who schedule headshots every year to be used for a variety of marketing publications.
We’ve taken professional headshots for:
- Real Estate Agents
- CEOs & Their Employees (to be used in advertising and on business websites)
- Small Business Owners
- Executive Headshots
- Commercial Portraits
- Website Photography
- Corporate Portraiture
- Environmental Portraits
- Headshot Photography
- Medical Student Headshots
- Medical School Headshots
- Resume Headshots
- LinkedIn Headshots
- Fashion and Model Headshots
- Industrial Headshots
- Makeup Artists and Hair Stylists (wanting to showcase their work)
- Musicians, Actors, and other Performing Artists
Preparing for Professional Headshots
In addition to getting to know your photography needs before your photo session, here are some considerations when preparing for your shoot.
- Select clothing that will not distract from your headshot. Unless you are displaying the clothing (such as in a fashion shoot), avoid large patterns.
- Women should bring makeup, powder, lip stick, a comb and hairspray for quick touch ups. We can also suggest professional makeup artists if you need.
- If you wear glasses, bring glass cleaner. If you intend to wear sunglasses for some shots, make certain they are scratch free.
- Accessorize your outfit for a polished look.
- Both men and women should moisturize before a photography shoot to help soften lines.
Headshots by Hayne Photographers
Our studio features the latest in photographic technology so that we can provide you with high quality images. Scott Hayne is an award winning photographer and photography instructor; you’ll get exceptional attention to composition and lighting from a skilled professional photographer.
We can also shoot your photo session on location and we’ll bring the same high quality equipment we use in our studio. Your images are guaranteed to project the professional image you desire. Final images can also be digitally enhanced according to your needs.
Information on Your Head Shot Session
(click on the image below to access our head shot information and pricing)